Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Cheat Sheet

Are you Buying your new Laptop/Desktop, Don't Forget to create your Cheat Sheet (Do hide it)

My Cheat Sheet
I have a _____________(Name Of the Product)computer

My Laptop/Desktop.
OS Version: Processor:
Memory: _____________ MB or GB (circle one)
My serial number is(if any)____________________
My hard drive is__________ GB
My optical drive is (circle one): CD-ROM/CD-RW/DVD-ROM/DVD-RW

My Account

My account name is
My account short name is
My account password is
My account is Admin/Standard/Managed

My Emergency Contacts

Tech Support: +919999999999
Service Provider -savvy friend:

My Internet
(Get this information from your internet service provider
My ISP is
Their phone number is
Their website is
My account name is
My password is
To connect, I use (check all that apply):
 Internal modem
dial-in phone number:_____________
DSLmodem brand/model: __________
 cable modem brand/model:__________
router brand/model:___________
 I connect wirelessly:
Network name:________
Password:_________

My Email
(Get this information from your email provider. The email provider is often the internet service provider.)
My email provider is
Their phone number is
My email address is
My email password is
This is a POP/IMAP account (circle one)
My incoming (POP) mail server is:
My outgoing (SMTP) mail server is:
Port number Authentication? Y/N
Attach additional sheets for more email accounts.

• don’t forget to hide me • don’t forget to hide me • don’t forget to hide me • don’t forget to hide me

No comments: